Monday, December 14, 2009

What Should I Be Looking For In Skin Lightening Cream?


Well, I for one can tell you that when I found out about all the skin lightening creams on the market today I was anxious to try them. I had hyperpigmentation from years in the sunlight plus ingesting birth control pills. I was not sure where to begin but once I began my search I found that most ingredients were things that were good for my skin whether they lightened it or not. So I began my quest. First I learned that one ingredient you want to avoid is Hydroquinone as this can contain high levels of mercury which can be absorbed into your skin.

You should also avoid any product that contains steroids. If you do use products that contain these items, you must only do so with a Doctor's approval and consistently be under his care. It can be dangerous for anyone to use as it has been known to cause cancer. You want to make sure the ingredients are pure and natural. There are many that are advertised as Black Skin care products but I have found that any skin type or color may use these products also.

If you have any dark skin spots you can use Makari’s products to lighten the skin, even if they are bleaching creams for “Black Skin.” These topical agents have been used with great results, but you must also realize that they take time to completely even out your skin tone. So be patient and you can naturally fade any skin discolorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment