Thursday, October 1, 2009

"With Makari de Suisse - Satisfaction is more than guranteed"

Many women that discover the amazing power of Makari De Suiss products are truly amazed. Indeed, Makari is the first cosmetic company that research and manufacture specialty products for women of dark skin.

This week, we’d like to share with you some of the responses that we got from women all over the world.

"Before I used Makari products, I had blemishes on my face in certain areas," writes Lashunda. "I ordered the Makari samples just to see how it would work on my skin. After using Makari's Whitening Serum and Night Whitening Cream for the first couple of days, I began to see a dramatic change. My skin began to clear and I now have a natural glow with blemish free skin. I would recommend Makari products to anyone who wants to improve their skin tone and texture."

Tinika Nattinger is 31 years old, and she says that people tell her that she looks very young for her age. Part of this is due to the use of Makari products. "After having my two children my hormones were out of control! I began to form dark melasma discolorations and marks on my face. I went to a dermatologist and he prescribed 4 % prescription strength hydroquinone... which didn't work. After browsing the internet I read a review on the website recommending Makari products. Since that time I've ordered several soaps, body lotions, and caviar creams that immediately helped remedy the problem. My skin cleared up very well, and last summer I ordered the Makari Oralight supplement pills that carried me through the summer with flawless skin. Makari is a great product for short term and long term skin problems and care, and is definitely worth a trial before spending hundreds of dollars on dermatology bills."

This letter cam in from Seun Bakre, a great fan of Makari products. "I got married in January this wedding pic 2 357.jpgyear and Makari transformed me into a stunning bride in just two weeks prior to the wedding. I had uneven skin tone and serious age spots on my face and neck. I've tried different products over the years with no luck, so when my wedding day started to draw near I became nervous. A friend told me about Makari and I half heartily decided to try it out not really expecting it to work wonders between then and the two weeks I had before the D-day. But lo and behold, I started to see changes after just a week of use! This is no joke. It really worked and all I tried was the Makari Body Beautifying Milk. Can't wait to try the body oil which I've heard great things about."


Now it's your turn! Visit our website at www.MAKARI.com and Let Makari help you enhance your complexion naturally

No comments:

Post a Comment